Sunday, December 27, 2009

Greetings from Ithaca

It has been six months or more I think, let us just say things have happened and move on. As for these said things they have been breakneck, too many to even recall in entirety, but I will try as I am sitting here enjoying my first vacation. Ithaca is officially known as 10 sq miles of paradise surrounded by reality. Could not be more true. I get to wake up to the chirping of birds and a wonderful open vista ...something that i always wanted, but then there is always a catch; academics this time around.
The first six months has been hectic as hell, but people who have been through this assure me that the worst is now behind me. So there is still hope, I guess. I digress. My purpose of getting back on the blog is to wish anyone who still strays onto this corner of the web
A very special new year ahead!!
Hopefully I will not be brain dead and will see you around in the new year with something interesting. CHEERS!

3 comments:

Sundar Subramanian said...

thought why u were so inactive for a long time.. mba is that hectic??.. neways keep blogging...

Anonymous said...

Wish you a happy new year:)

Neha said...

May dis new year bring lots of love n joy in ur life.
Wish u a Happy New Year!!!
:)